Support Services You Can Count On
LPS offers a comprehensive Product Support Program. Services require a Maintenance Agreement and includes assistance with software and hardware issues from answering routine questions to providing hands-on help. Our Product Support staff works with users for online diagnostics and resolution of issues using a variety of methods, including online when possible and in person at the user’s site.
- Support services are available 365 days a year
- Weekday after-hours, weekend and holiday emergency is available
In addition to one-to-one human contact, LPS also offers online support. This support feature is password-protected. There is no additional charge for online support, but users must be LPS customers with current maintenance agreements. The online support provides several information categories:
- Adjudication Support with a Third-Party Bin and Processor Number lookup
- Third-Party Insuror Error Code Message lookup
- Phone Number Library for Third Parties and others
- Online documentation
- LPS contact information
This service provides routine application upgrades and help with software issues. Support for optional software and software services requires additional monthly maintenance fees. Software services can include:
- Internet Claims Processing
- Routine Software Updates and Enhancements
- Data Processing Services
- Claims Processing Support
- Hardware Support Services
Our Hardware Support Program, a highly recommended optional service, covers repair or replacement of hardware purchased from LPS.
- Hardware purchased elsewhere requires certification by our Technical Support Staff.
Customer Training is available in our Corporate Training Center in Fort Worth, Texas, or at the customer’s site.
- Training includes software demonstrations of the appropriate LPS software and hands-on practice under the guidance of our qualified Training Staff.