Careers with Lagniappe Pharmacy Services
LPS is a leader in pharmacy management software development and a dynamic, ever-growing company. Teamwork is an integral part of our successful history. Employees challenge themselves individually and as team members to set high personal and professional goals. Career- and customer-oriented individuals enjoy full- and part-time positions in our drug- and smoke-free work environment.
Teamwork is an integral part of our successful history.
LPS provides competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees.
A period of continuous employment is required before benefits can begin. LPS pays the total cost of some benefits, while other benefits are optional and employee-paid through payroll deductions.
- PPO and HSA health insurance options available
- Optional health insurance for dependents
- Company-paid short- and long-term disability
- Optional dental insurance for self, dependents
- Optional vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance 1x salary for employee
- Optional supplemental life insurance for self, dependents
- 125 Flexible Spending Plan through payroll deductions
- 401k plan with company match
Paid Time Off
- Seven paid holidays per calendar year
- Generous vacation policy
Check back often to view the latest available openings.